Complete station to produce PET bottle preforms from granule. Equipment was installed in year 2006 but operated only 15200 hours. Always serviced by SIPA and therefore in excellent condition. Still installed and powered.
8932021 Injection Molding Machine SIPA PPS 72 for PET preforms
This complete PET bottle preform production system was delivered by Italian SIPA in year 2005 and it have been operated only approx. 15200 hours. The machine is still powered and it has been always serviced by SIPA service in accordance with manufacturer’s scheduled maintenance and is thus in excellent condition. This PPS 72/48 type injection molding machine has 48 cavity molds for 23g, 29g and 42g preforms. Handling and cooling are very clean processes and preforms are contacted only from outside surface and no air is used for cooling. Molds are cooled with water and they have hot runner design. Granule handling and dehydration system is made by Italian Plastic Systems. Control PLC is Siemens Simatic S7 series and it controls all functions of this system.
- SIPA PPS 72/48 complete machine with sound proof cabin
- 48 cavity molds for 23g, 29g and 42 g preforms
- Preform unloading and cooling system
- PET granule handling system with suction pup and dryer with support structures
- Chiller for cooling injection molds and hydraulic circuit
- Atlas Copco GA 18 FF 10 bar air compressor