Very good condition micro brewery with traditional two tank combination gold block. Delivered by Austrian FLECKS in year 2014 and very little used. With current fermenting tank capacity annual beer production is up to 1000 hl, by adding tanks, 4000 hl/annum can be reached.
8502020 Micro Brewery FLECKS SEMI-auto 5 hl, year 2014
Complete micro-brewery with cold block delivered by Austrian FLECKS Brauhaus Technik GmbH in year 2014 and it have used very limited hours. Brew line is FLEKS SEMI automatic 500 liter / brew system where mash tun, brew kettle and whirlpool are combined in one set up and lauter tun with automatic spent grain disposal is a separate vessel. System includes also 1000-liter hot liquor tank. All tanks have a copper cladding tops. This brewery is suitable for production of various type top and bottom fermented beer. Brew time is 6-7 hours / brew, total annual capacity is approx. 1000 hl and it is limited by fermenting tank volume. Brewing process is manually controlled.
Cold block is a traditional two-tank-combination: unpressurized primary fermenting tanks and horizontal secondary and storage tanks. Fermenting control system is semi-automated: temperature control for each tank according to fermenting recipe
Brewhouse 500 (5 hl) equipment:
- Space requirements 20 m²
- 1 mash tun / brew kettle with whirlpool
- 1 lauter tun (automatic spent grains removal)
- Copper cladding at top for brewhouse vessels (mash tun, lauter tun, hot liquor tank)
- 1 calandria/external heat exchanger (no steam needed)
- 1 hot liquor tank (1000 liters)
- Wort cooler/plate heat exchanger (2-steps)
- CIP 3x200 liters vessels ( for hot alcaline, hot water, cold acid ) electrical heated
- Piping, mash- and hot water pumps
- Control panel
- Malt mill
Cold block equipment:
- Space requirement is 30 m²
- For both bottom and top fermenting beers
- Completely equipped fermenting and storage tanks with cooling jackets, insulations, cooling system and automation of temperature and pressure.
- Each FLECKS fermenting and storage tank is completely manufactured from stainless steel, operable up to 3 bar pressure and comes with CE certification, PU-insulation, cooling jackets, cleaning spray ball and a safety unit. All tanks can be operated individually for different beers.
- 1 unpressurized primary fermenting tank (1000 liters) and 6 horizontal secondary and storage tanks (6 x 1000 liters)
- Chiller for ice water / glycol water production with 2 x 300 liter buffer tanks