2016 - Beverage Mixer with Deaerator and Carbon Blender TCMI Padovan 30 hl/h
This fully automatic premix unit is in very good condition. It is designed to produce carbonated soft beverages and non-carbonated soft beverages by removing gas out from process water, mixing it with with aromatized syrup and - if needed - carbonate mixture with CO2 injection.
- Manufacturer TCMI Padovan, Italy
- Manufacturer's type Premix 30 hl/h
- Made in year 2016
- Capacity max 3000 l/h
- Application Mixing process water, syrup and CO2
- Product Carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks
- Flow rate (mixed product) 1500 – 3000 l/h
- Water / Syrup mixture 1:3 – 1:7
- Max CO2 content 9 grams / liter
- Total installed power 7.5 kW
- Control PLC Siemens S7 series
- NOTE AVAILABILITY WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE END OF 2021
Beverage Mixer with Deaerator and Carbon Blender TMCI 30 hl/h
This fully automatic premix unit was made by Italian TMCI Padovan in year 2016. It is designed to produce carbonated and non-carbonated soft beverages by deaerating process water, and mixing it with with aromatized syrup and carbonate mixture with CO2 injection.
Plant is built as one module and it consisting of:
- Deaeration group with vacuum type extract process for water dissolved oxygen. Deaeration tank and vacuum pump are included in the system
- Aromatized Syrup / Process water mixing zone with magnetic flow meters assuring mixing high accuracy
- Carbonation group by CO2 Injector and magnetic flow meter, with carbonation tank and holding zone.
- Existing Filler & CIP interface by digital or BUS & NET signals.
- Integrated filler delivery and CIP return pump
- Integrated one stage plate heat exchanger between mixing and carbonation groups to reduce beverage temperature to 4-5 °C. Cooling system allows correct carbonation and avoids foam formation during filling