New in 2016, never installed, complete pub brewery made by Austrian SALM, still in original factory packages. Capacity 11 hl/brew, 2 brew per day, 3-6 types of beer, ale, sider or any other. Brewhouse is fully automated and has restaurant design with polished stainless-steel cladding. The quality of the beer is high and stable and not changing from brew to brew. The main brewhouse is SALM chassis form “A”.
8852021 Pub Brewery SALM 11 hl/brew, 3000 hl/annum – 2016 Newer Installed
Complete microbrewery made by SALM in 2016 with capacity 11 hl/brew, 2 brew per day, 3-6 types of beer, ale, sider or any other. Brewhouse is fully automated and has restaurant design with polished stainless-steel cladding. The quality of the beer is high and stable and not changing from brew to brew. The main brewhouse is SALM chassis form “A”.
Current equipment production capacity is approx. 3000 hl per year (6 brews/week) or 5 500 liters of beer/week or 25 000 liters/month. The capacity can be doubled by purchasing additional fermenting tanks up to 6 000 hl per year (12 brews/week) or 11 100 liters of beer/week or 50 000 liters/month
All equipment is new and they are still in original factory packages. Equipment was bought for establishing genuine German beer brewery restaurant for 5000 seats with Hofbrauhaus Muenchen license (hofbraeu-muenchen.de). But plans were changed, equipment was never installed. Microbrewery includes 3-vessel brewhouse, 6 x 24 hl CCTs, 2 x 10 hl BBTs, beer filter, pipe system called “Piton” for filling beer directly from BBTs to the bar, cooling system, air compressor etc.
This SALM microbrewery has some features that helps to produce beer with lower cost and much easier work for brew master:
- External GAS heater for wort. It is possible to make different types of beer with 1, 2 or 3 cooking stages. It also helps to avoid wort scorching during mashing and boiling
- Transportation system of milled malt from malt mill to brewhouse. Brewmeister is only filling feeding hopper of mill and not caring filled bags in the restaurants where guests are sitting at the tables with drinks and food. It is also reducing dust pollution.
- Nitrogen generator. Generator produces Nitrogen from air and stores the pressurized gas in a buffer tank. No need to buy and bring CO2 bottles to the brewery, return empty bottles etc.
- Brewhouse has modern design with polished stainless-steel elements. Brewmeister’s service platform is also made of stainless steel with feet height about 1m above the floor. Brewhouse island will be attractive part of the restaurant when the Brewmeister is working,
- Brewhouse has vapor condenser to reduce odor in the room.
- Whirlpool located separately from brewhouse closer to CCTs
- Heat exchanger after whirlpool is not not only cooling the beer but recuperate energy and heat of the water that will be reused for next brew.
- CCTs and BBTs has 100 mm insulation to reduce loses of temperature during fermentation This insulation will keep beer for 48 h in acceptable temperature in case something goes wrong (no electricity, cooling machine or pump will break, etc.)
- Beer delivery system from BBTs directly to the taps in bar – Piton type. It is system of small -plastic beer pipes, connected together with cooling pipes, insulated together and have 4 electronic temperature regulators. Easy-to-clean system. Directly from brewery to the Glass!
- Set of laboratory equipment is included.
- Set of pipes from brewhouse to CCTs (product pipes) is included.
- 4 x recipes of popular Austrian beer are part of delivery
List of main equipment:
- Double vessels brewhouse 11 hl (1 000 litres/brew) SALM type “A”, code BH 102 ECO. Fully automated, with Salm Brewmatic 03 control system (based on EATON controller), external gas heater (AK10G), stainless piping (Buhhe 10), services platform (EStL) and spend grain unloading system.
- Odor condensing system of brewhouse DUKO 10, stainless steel, with a drop condenser and with a ventilation fan
- Two roll malt mill type MM 16/16 with special feeding system & milled malt hopper.
- Wort cooler PA ECO. Heat exchanger for wort cooling with two cooling sections (cooling agent glycol)
- Whirlpool, stainless steel. WPN 10
- Mobile beer pump KP 16
- Wort aeration system WBL ECO
- Nitrogen generator
- Free oil air compressor OLK 10-16
- Cooling plant with ice generator (55 000 kcal.) EWC 16 and external heat exchanger (ARK).
- Hot water tank HWT 16, stainless still, 1.430 l, double wall, PU insulation, level indicator, electrical heaters 9 kW)
- ZKT 20 PLUS. 6 x CCT 26,4 hl. Working pressure 3,0 bar. automatic temperature control (TM02), with cable and safety pipe.
- DAST 10/1. 2 x ВВТ 10 hl. vertical. Working pressure 3,0 bar. automatic temperature control (TM02), with cable and safety pipe.
- DAST 20/1. 2 x ВВТ 20 hl. vertical. Working pressure 3,0 bar. automatic temperature control (TM02), with cable and safety pipe.
- Hefeb 20. 4 x Yeast tank 20 l.
- KFFkl. Kieselgur filter, 15 hl/h.
- ACC 110. Equipment set: hosepipe with quick connector 22 m, set of laboratory equipment.
- DAST Salm PUT-4. Feeding & filling beer system (4 x “tube-in-tube” system PYT CS1-1. 4 x automatic control of temperature ECS1-DM, installation set PYTinstSet).