Complete 30 litres non-refillable PET filling line for beer was delivered by KHS in year 2017 and it has been operated only less than 100 hours. Line operation is fully automatic and it includes all machinery from PET preform feeding to PET KEG carton boxing and own CIP line for cleaning
Filling Line PET KEG for Beer KHS Innokeg 200 kph
This complete 30 litres non-refillable PET filling line was delivered by KHS in year 2017 and it has been operated only less than 100 hours. Line operation is fully automatic and it includes all machinery from PET preform feeding to PET KEG carton boxing and own CIP line for cleaning. Line is designed to be extended up to 400 kph capacity by adding another fitting assembly and KEG filling systems. Currently palletizing is made with two manually operated vacuum lift of full PET bottles in carton boxes.
Automatic PET blow moulder is one cavity SIDE New Generation 5001e XL which is designed for the production of large volume PET containers in a two-stage process. This machine is set up for non-refillable 30 litres Pentainer PET bottle with G-type closure. Machine includes preform box tipper, automatic preform feeding system for 30-liter KEG preforms, chiller and control system.
Fitting assembly station has KUKA robot which inserts G-type fitting closure on bottles and tests the tightness of closure. Filling of KEGs is made fully automatically with four KHS Innokeg Pet Boy F2 type fillers. All units have two independently operating filling heads which ensure the best product and filling results. The product feed is controlled by a volumetric filling system. KEG infeed, pressure checking, fitting, rinsing, purging the air contained in the kegs with CO2, pressurization, racking all run automatically in one process chain. All PET KEG handling in this filling station is made by KUKA robot.
Filling robot places full PET KEGs on to a rotating feeding table with 6 holding positions. German Schäfer & Flottmann made fully automatic RSC- Carton Packer forms a regular slotted card board box from a blank and hot glues bottom and sides, pick up full PET KEG from the holding postion and lifts in in to the box, closes the box and moves in on KEG weight. KEG weights are checked, carnon boxes are labled and date coded and finally lifted with manual vacuum lifts on pallets.
Via this link you can whach KHS video of the similar / identical line in operation: https://youtu.be/woXtSbw_mO0
Here is a walk around video from this line: https://youtu.be/sUOhemoYzGM
List of main equipment:
- Blow moulding machine SIDE New Generation 5001e XL including preform feeding and chiller set up for classic 30 litre PET KEG
- Fitting and spear assembly station with KUKA Robot for assembly the fitting closure with the spear and inserting into the container, fixing and testing of tightness. Complete with empty container conveyor with buffer made AH
- Flash pasteurizer KHS Innopro 260 hl / h with buffer tank
- PET KEG Filling Station with KUKA KHS Innopal RK 6-60 handling robot and 4 units of KHS Innokeg PET Boy F2 fillers for 30 liter PET
- Carton Packer Schäfer & Flottmann type RSC- SFS 381
- Check weight Garvens Mettler Toledo
- Labeller Markem Image 2200
- Date coder Videojet 3430
- Two Schalmatz made vacuum lifts for palleting carton boxes manually
- Bottle and carton box conveyors
- Main electric distribution cabiner delivered by KHS