2017 - Hot Water Boiler Plant Schmid 2400 kWth with moving step-grate
Very good condition hot water boiler plant with Schmid moving step grate. It is designed to burn from wood pellets to wood chips and waste wood.
- Manufacturer Schmid AG Energy Systems
- Manufacturer's type UTSW – 2.400.32
- Made in year 2012
- Capacity 2400kWth / 110C
- Nominal capacity 2400 kWth with fuel moisture content 8-34%
- Max hot water temperature 110C
- Efficiency min 90% (also in partial load)
- Certificate CE Conformity
- Heat energy produced since new approx 70 GWh
- Boiler water volume 9600 litres
- Boiler empty weight 38400 kg
- Boiler plant building dimensions approx 7 x 11m, free height 6.6 m
Hot Water Boiler Plant Schmid 2400 kWth with moving step-grate
This Schmid boiler contains a durable, electronically controlled, water cooled moving grate which is designed to burn from wood pellets to wood chips and waste wood. The plant was installed in year 2012 and it has been running with wood pellets till December 2022. It is complete, good condition plant with concrete element building, two large pellet silos and a hot water accumulator tank for heat load balancing. These items will be optionally available for those who are interested in them. It has load controlled primary and secondary air combustion fans as well as speed-controlled exhaust gas fan which ensures high efficiency combustion and low electric power consumption. Two step combustion is designed for low NOx emissions. The durable triple layered ceramic and steel combustion chamber includes flexible dilation joints that allow for expansion and contraction which extends the life of the furnace. The boiler is equipped with automatic pressure air shoot blowers and automatic ash removal system. The boiler has a combustion control system with lambda sensors that monitors combustion performance and maintains efficiency. It has Schmid Control System with a local touch screen panel for operation controls which can be connected to a remote PC for unmanned operation.