Filling line for beer and CSD in 330 ml and 500 ml aluminum cans at speed of 1500 cph. The C5 machine comes fitted with user touch screen to enable operators to start and stop the machine, test single functions, set fill and fob level and change times. All machines have intelligent online facilities. This allows owners to monitor and count throughput. It also allows the manufacturer to connect to the machine for fault diagnosis and software update.
Can Filling Line for Beer and CSD 1500 cph, MicroCan CL5
This is a complete line for filling beer and CSD in aluminium cans. The equipment was made and installed by British Micro Can in 2019. The owner is updating his production to higher capacity and this fine line is available for sale. The capacity of the line is between 1200 and 1500 with one operator. This line features automatic de-palletizer with a built-in can rinser and drier, date coder pre-filling and a linear CL5 can filler-seamer by Micro Can with CO2 purging.
The machine is set for 330ml standard cans with 202 lids. However the machine has been designed to change size with minimal adjustment so it is achievable on site in around 1 hour. The standard can sizes of 330, 440 and 500ml have been considered in the design. The line is still intalled and in production until November 2020.
- Conveyors in between the machines
NOTE: No full can collecting taple nor any packaging equipment
CL 5 Machine specification.
1. Stainless steel box section support frame with drip tray.
2. 2000mm conveyor throughout machine creating accumulation at start and end.
3. 5 x CO2 purge ports for fill pre purge.
4. CO2 mechanical flow indicator for visual CO2 presence.
5. 5 x 316 stainless steel pneumatically operated filling valves.
6. Electrically operated and adjustable level sensors.
7. Single lid slide with lid cassette sensor.
8. Lid in place sensor before seamer.
9. Lid tamp cylinder before seamer.
10. Single head seamer fully machined from 316 stainless c/w titanium seam rollers.
11. Can wash and blow off built in.
12. CO2 supply level alarm.
13. Compressed air supply low level alarm.
14. Pre start diagnostic check of all cylinder operation.
15. Compressed air and CO2 filtration and regulation.