2019 Carbonator Unit Denwel 20-50 hl/h for beverages and beers
SKU: 9162022 - E
Very little used carbonation unit for continuous carbonation of beverages. It has very precise CO2 ratio due to special Denwel CO2 injector and Krohne measuring unit. Complete device is installed on wheels and thus mobile.
- Manufacturer Bucher Denwel, Czech Republic
- Manufacturer's type DCS050S-1100
- Made in year 2019
- Capacity 20-50 hl/h
- Application Carbonating beverages
- Carbonation up to 6 g/l
- Control PLC Siemens Simatic S7 with touch screen
- Product inlet pressure 4.5-5 bar
- Product inlet temperature 0-5 Celsius Degree
- Electricity 3x400V / 50Hz
- Compressed air supply 6.5-8 bar, 10 Celsius, dry and oil free
Carbonator Unit Denwel 20-50 hl/h for beverages and beers
The Inline Semi-Automatic Carbonation Unit is designed for continuous carbonation of beverages, where a precise CO2 ratio injection maintains carbonation at desired concentration. An integrated pump with a pressure holding valve maintains required pressure for carbonation. Fully hygienic CIP design. CO2 is injected into the beverage through DENWEL Injector, which splits the gas into micro bubbles. Most efficient and instant dissolution of CO2 is achieved with only a minimal pressure drop, no gas loss and a fully hygienic design. No static mixer, sinter candles are needed. Equipment has a remote access communication system. Carbonator is used very little and is in new like condition.