Good condition brew house equipment, missing some items line premash tun, wort cooler and CIP station but other wise complete. Priced for sale!
Brewhouse Steinecker 700 hl/brew, 2.3 million hl/year, made in year 1999
This is complete brewhouse equipment from mash tank to worth cooler made by Steinecker in year 1999. It has 2 mash tanks, Lauter tun Pegasus model. Wort kettle has internal boiler. It has Steinecker BOTEK control system with Siemens Simatic S7 PLCs. Brew house was in operation till end of 2013 and all equipment are still installed, intact and in very good condition.
Brewhouse is not any more complete and the following items are missing:
- Premash tun
- Compressor for spend grains
- Wort cooler
- CIP station
- Some valves
Brewhouse Steinecker 700 hl year 1999, list of main equipment:
- Mash tun Steinecker, 2 units, 869 hl, D=5300, H=5625, heating (18,3 + 30,3 m2), speed 1,5 ºC/min.
- Lauter tun Steinecker, 1374 hl. D=10.000, 500 hl/h., 27 cm. grain bed high, 80 Lautertaps DN32, (12000 kg.)=153 kg/m2.
- Spent grain bin 25 m3. with conveyer capacity 0.35 t/min. L=5500, H=3225, W=2430
- Weak wort tank, 165 hl. D=2540, H=3800
- Pre-run tank, D=5100, 949 hl.
- Wort kettle Steinecker, 1067 hl. D= 5800, H=5650, heating 68,3 m3, evaporation: 8%/h
- Heat exchanger for wort heating, 360 m2, steam : 3500 L, 5 bar., wort: 5900 L, 3 bar. 158 ºC sreed10% (73 hl/h) 104 ºC.
- Hop dosing tank – 2 units, 5 hl, D=800, H=1600
- Whirpool Steinecker, 906 hl. D=6200, H=4800, (wort level:Diameter = 1:2,56)
- Condensate tank, D=1400, 45 hl. 4 bar. t=200 ºC.
- Trub tank, 87 hl. D=2400, H=4250, IMA, 1999.
- Sugar tank – 2 units, 2 pcs 300 hl., D=3700
- Spend grains silo – 2 units, 200 m3, Ponndorf.
- Cold water tank, 3200 hl., D=4800, H=18350. IMA
- Warm water tank, 5000 hl., D=6000, H=18400. IMA
- Water boiler, 0.58 hl.
- Ice water tank, 1600 hl., D=4000, H=12100. IMA
- Ice water heat exchanger, 10 bar, 100 ºC.
- Electrical control cabinets.