Complete beer filtration line made by Steinecker - Krones in 2006, capacity 400 hl/h in excellent condition. Line includes Kieselguhr candle filter, Westfalia separator and large additive department.
Complete Beer Filtration Line KRONES - Steinecker 400 hl/h
This is complete 400 hl/h beer clarification and filtration line after fermentation before intermediate BBT tanks. It was delivered by Steinecker - Krones in year 2006 and it includes Krones Kiezelguhr candle filter, GEA Westfalia beer separator and GEA Varidox carboblender. Line is till installed and powered and in very good condition and ready for immediate relocation.
Unfiltered beer goes through Westfalia separator and then to the buffer tank. After cooling in deep cooler goes to filtration in Krones candle kiezelgur filter. Before filtration it is possible to add additives that prepared in dosing station with 7 tanks. Filtered beer is pumped to filtered beer buffer tank. After buffer tank it will go through the trap-filter and then to the mixing and carbonization unit (carboblender) and then to Pre/post run tank.
1. Separator GEA Westfalia GSE 200-06-777, year 2006, 90 kW
2. Beer cooler GEA Ecoflex VT 40 DC BC-6.
3. Buffer tank of unfiltered beer, 150 hl, pressure 2.0 bar
4. Kiezelguehr candle filter Krones M27-L2M, volume 8020 liters, made in year 2006
5. Kiezelgеuhr mixing tank 8 hl and silica gel dosing & recovery vessel 160 hl
6. Buffer tank of filtered beer, 210 hl, pressure 2.0 bar, made in year1998 by Gross
7. Buffer tank 1260 l, Krones, year 2006
8. Trap-filter Milfor, D=700 mm. volume 1400 liters, made in year 2006
9. Carboblender GEA Varidox 400 hl/h with Anton Paar measuring unit
10. Additives dosing unit Kiezelmann
11. Control cabinet
12. Panels & piping
13. Additive dosing station, 7 tanks with aggregators for preparing and dosing additives (6 hl – 2 tanks, 10 hl – 4 tanks, 15 hl – 1 tank)