Good condition Meura 2001 mash filter with 48 filtration plates (5.6 m2 each) capacity suitable up to 550 hl/ brew line.
Mash Filter MEURA 2001 with 48 pcs of 1800 x 2000 mm plates
This Meura a thin-bed, membrane-equipped, mash filter was installed in year 2000 in 550 hl beer brew line and it's operation was closed in year 2010 but it is still installed and powered. In 2010 it was preserved properly for long term stoppage first filled with water and later dried completely. This is a complete Meura mash filtration system from wort pump to filtered beer outlet and it includes sparging water tank with a pump and spent grain pneumatic discharge system. The mash filter has 48 polyprobylene plates with membrane cloths and hydraulic jack for opening and closing of the plates. The equipment is in good condition.
The delivery includes the following equipment:
- Meura Filter with 48 plates and hydraulic system (3 kW)
- Wort pump 11 kW
- Sparging water tank 1.2 m3 with control valves
- Front end panel from infeed flow meter to outfeed flow meter
- Spent grain silo
- Spend grain discharge screw + system including pressurized air infeed system
- Pneumatic control cabinet and valve unit
- Control cabinet with PLCs and frequency converters
- All related instrumentation
- Available documents and PLC (Siemens Simatic S7) program in digital format