Erinomaisessa kunnossa olevan PET pullojen täyttölinja jonka KOSME toimitti vuonna 2007. Linjalla on ajettu vain noin 870 tuntia ja se on edelleen täysin käyttökunnossa ja voidaan testata ennen ostoa.
Filling Line Krones / KOSME PET 4500 bph for CSD
The line was built by Kosme (nowadays a part of Krones) in 2009. It has been in water filling operation only less than 900 total operating hours and is still installed, powered and can be tested. Line is also suitable for carbonated and non-carbonated soft drinks and waters. Three sets of molds will be a part of this delivery. This line contains also mixer – carbonator which allows to produce carbonated soft drinks. Condition is very good.
Main characteristics of this line
Manufacturer KOSME / Krones
Manufacturing year 2007
Total operating hours 873 hours only
Products Waters, CSD
Capacity 4500 bph in 1.5 liter PET
Neck finish Plastic scew PCO 28 mm
Molds 2 L 47.5 gr, 1.5 L 39.5 gr and 0.5 L 20.5 gr
Max CO2 content 8 gr / liter
Max concentrate mix 1:7
Electric suppy 400V +/- 5% 50 Hz +/- 0,5% 3Ph+N+PE
List of main equipment, all made in year 2007
- Blow Molding Machine KOSME KSB 3000 S1
Linear blow molding machine with capacity of 4500 bph in 1.5 liters
Equipped with Kosmatic faulty PET bottle discharge system
Includes preform feeding system and MTA TAE 051 chiller for blow molder
- High Pressure Air Compressor Kaeser CSDX 137 with high pressure dryer, micro filter and buffer tank
- Pneumatic conveyor Kosme “LT”
- PET bottle Filler KOSME Isoblock NH 24/24/6. Neck handling, isobaric filling, all parts AISI 304. 24 rinsing stations with spray and dip system, 24 filling nozzles and Arol capper with 6 capping heads.
- Bottle conveyors type Kosme “FT”
- Air dryer Kosme “AIR 2000” with two blowers
- Labeler KOSMR Extra Hot Melt 8 T SI 1. Wraparound hot clue labeler for precut paper and plastic labels
- Shrink Wrapping Machine KOSME with shrink tunnel. Packaging formats 3x2 bottles for 1.5 and 2 liters and 3x4 for 0.5 liter bottles
- Mixer Euromix 10 with carbonizer. Designed to produce carbonated soft drinks by mixing water and syrup and adding CO2. Capacity 10 000 liters/hour, syrup-water mixing ration from 3:1 to 7:1, max CO2 8 gr/liter
- Water ionizing unit Kosme “Ozomix 700” capacity 7000 l/h, max product temp 30C
- Automatic CIP line Kosme EUROSAN with 1 x 2 m3 insulated and 1 x 2 m3 not insulated tank.
- Liquid CO2 tank Buse
- Semiautomatic pallet stretch wrapping machine