Compresor de aire de alta presión Atelier Francois FAD 8,5 m3 / min a 40 bares con secador, botella de 40 bares y radiador enfriador.
Air Compressor Atelier Francois CE24A, 510 Nm3/h at 40 bar
This three-stage intercooled high pressure compressor was manufactured in year 2008 and the operation was stopped in year 2019 and it was afterwards professionally dismantled. This compressor is very slow speed and it has only two cross-head assemblies, two connecting rods and associated bearings. There is no piston rod packing on 3rd stage, which eliminate sealing against 40 bar. Single acting 2nd and 3rd stage, requiring few valves. Smaller 2nd and 3rd stages are horizontal position to optimize the piston ring life.
The delivery includes
- AF CE24A high pressure air compressor with electric drive mounted on common base frame
- Air-cooled stainless steel 40 bar air dyer with integrated 1-micron filter, dew point alarm and Bekomat drain system, made by Hankison
- Horizontal 300 litre hot galvanized 40 bar air receiver, equipped with safety valves, Bekomat drain system, air pressure gauge and inspection cover and air radiator cooler Designed, built and stamped in accordance with the European pressure vessel code made by German Römer GmbH
- Two 40 bar air filters made by German Kaeser
- Radiator cooler
- Control cabinet with AF PC control system
- Set of spare parts